- Course’s Objectives
- The course’s main goal is to provide its learners with the opportunity to uncover their passion for learning languages and to advance their communication skills in general. This includes:
- Developing one’s soft skills comprehensively through academic/non-academic subjects.
- Forming quick and natural reflexes in using English to match those of native students.
- Acquiring integrated skills:
- Creative thinking: Students learn English through inspiring activities and performing arts such as acting, role-playing and talent showcasing, etc.
- Critical thinking: Students confidently use English in presentations and speeches, utilizing logical techniques/tools such as Mind Map, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Leadership: How to shape their own concepts and visions, to make plans/necessary arrangements, to move/inspire others, to build and manage a team, etc.
- STEAM: Using English to gain access to basic/extended knowledge from different intellectual areas (Math, Science, Technology and Arts)
- Resources (Textbooks and Teaching Materials)
- Using standard Macmillan’s “Ferris Wheel” and “Share It”.
- Integrating Cambridge Mathematics and Science as 2 additional subjects, aiming to to help students not only in language training, but also in more specialized knowledge/terminology.
- Throughout the course, lectures will be designed to alternate between regular English lessons and integrated academic subjects (either Math or Science).
- In Science lessons, students will do experiments based on the knowledge they have learnt.
- Practice for the Cambridge standard exam (Starters, Movers,…) will be integrated in all lessons to further educate students and exam familiarization.
- Teaching Methods
- Teachers will use an online interactive systems to monitor and evaluate students’ learning progress.
- In addition to mid-term exams, comments regarding students’ performance will be updated regularly in order to inform parents about their child’s progress.
- Staff Resources
- Teachers/tutors of the Ivy Programme are 100% guaranteed to have graduated from famous universities in Vietnam and overseas. Each of them has many years of experience in preparing learners for international exam certification, a close insight into the characteristics of Vietnamese language learners, and great devotion to teaching.
- With a team of well-trained and high-quality teachers, students will be fully equipped with all 4 language skills of Listening, Speaking, Reading, and Writing. In terms of linguistic reflex, 3-12 is the perfect age range for skill establishment when students’ comprehensive ability is at its fullest.
Các chương trình học Ivy Junior
Hỗ trợ tư vấn chương trình miễn phí
If you have any question, please leave your information so that the consulting team can contact and solving your problem immediately, helping you find the best study route, saving time and money.