IVY SKILL CLUB
This course aims to develop necessary social skills to be successful in the 21st century, including personal and interpersonal skills.
6-to-18-years old who are willing to practice using English as well as develop individual and social skills.
Why choosing Ivy Skill Club
- Skill diversity
- Teaching using 100% English
- Project-based assignments
- Highly interactive class
|The course is drawn on some renowned TED speeches and National Geographic articles, which help students broaden their horizon as well as their personal view of society, discover different life aspects, in order to improve and develop 21st century skills such as Critical Thinking, Collaboration, Creativity, Communication.
In this course, students have the chance to practice:
This course is designed for two separate levels:
In this course, students are equipped with different skills to tackle the debate, using effective evidence. Students also learn how to recognize the weakness in the rival’s arguments in order to map out the most suitable strategy for rebuttal. Through 8 main topics, the skills and strategies of students are continuously improved.
Critical thinking courses focus on developing debate thinking for students, which enable them to learn and comprehend the significance of debate thinking when learning and working as well as in life. It also equips students with the ability to construct arguments and how to evaluate them effectively.
After this course, students can:
|Public Speaking – Tram
The Public Speaking course focuses on developing public speaking skills, which helps students conquer all limits in the 21st century. The course equips students with techniques and strategies for constructing and evaluating presentations, while allowing students to have the opportunity to practice this skill in the most practical way.
In this course, students develop the ability to:
– Capture the audience’s attention with body language and voice adjustment techniques;
– Arrange the presentation to help listeners easily grasp the content;
– Acquire a method of practicing speaking in front of a crowd;
– Listen actively, give and receiveproactive feedback, sharp thinking and critical thinking.
The course focuses on developing students’ reading comprehension and from the assigned story, students practice the skills of synthesizing information and expressing themselves to tell the story in their own ways.
In this course, students develop the ability to:
– Read comprehension texts depending on the level
– accumulate vocabulary and natural expressions
– retell the stories based on key details
– analyze, retell and present feelings, thinking ontologically about the value of art and life lessons in each story.
– Especially, through meaningful lessons about life, know how to dream, love, share, and see life in their own way.
STEM is a learning method that is mainly based on hands-on experiences and creative experiential activities. The highlight of STEAM is to connect and link information between fields into reality. Students will experience how to operate and design products inspired by everyday objects.
|After the course, students can:
– Acquire basic science, engineering, technology and math knowledge
– Integrate interdisciplinary skills to solve a problem.
– Develop more creativity, logical thinking, outstanding study and work performance and comprehensive soft skills.
Mindfulness is defined as a healthy state of spiritual achievement when we learn how deeply focused on what is happening right now without disturbing or anxiety; At the same time know how to observe and accept the emotions and thoughts of yourself and others in a calm, objective way. Students practice deeply focused on daily activities: traveling, breathing, eating, tasting, and listening. In addition, the children are relaxed with interesting scientific experiments: Emotional Jars, Spooky Slime, Fingerprints painting, colored milk, Volcanic eruptions, fireworks in the jar, and creative books.
The course helps students improve concentration and regulate their emotions
Based Learning- An
The course is designed specifically for two different levels:
Grade 1-2-3: Primary project activities in the English-speaking environment help students to develop their creative skills, the ingenuity of their hands, and consolidate concepts and vocabulary related to activities from familiar topics such as family, school, and friends to social, scientific, artistic topics, technology, technology. Students are instructed to work in groups planning, designing, implementing, and presenting their products.
Grade 3-4-5: Students are involved in different steps of the learning project, starting from the group division, discussing ideas, testing, interviewing, researching, proposing ideas, implementing, checking the feasibility of the idea and presenting. The course helps children develop creative thinking, problem-solving, critical thinking, teamwork skills, and leadership skills. Projects can be various from the community project (finding a solution for a problem in the community), the scientific project (building the Hanoi tower model, the 3D cycle of water), Business projects (Shark Tank, Start-Up model), etc.
After the course, students are able to
– Enhance their creativity and ability to solve the real-life problems
– Improve observation skills, taking notes, questioning scientifically, and being familiar with the designing process
– Practice patience, listening, and the ability to work in a group
– build up confidence through presentation and uniquely express themselves using their products
|Virtual Field Trip
Students participate in virtual reality trips, visit famous places in the world, activity to learn about the culture of different locations as well as social and scientific knowledge. The trips were conducted by the Tour guide online.
The course helps students
– Supplementing social and natural sciences subjects through observation, asking questions, and listening to presentations
– establishing connection between the knowledge from the book and reality
– Developing the ability to observe, note-taking, asking questions as a field scientist
– Exchanging, connecting with many friends and enhancing group activities
Các chương trình học HOẠT ĐỘNG NGOẠI KHÓA – ĐỊNH HƯỚNG DU HỌC
Hỗ trợ tư vấn chương trình miễn phí
If you have any question, please leave your information so that the consulting team can contact and solving your problem immediately, helping you find the best study route, saving time and money.