Report to: OSC Manager
1.. Job Description:
– Find and consult customers in the assigned markets, including direct, telephone consultation, and online advice.
– Track potential students, customers, and conduct contract signing;
– Build customer data, maintain customer care management, and develop B2B, and B2C relationships and partners.
– Deal with work related to the students in charge (translate the transcript, advise students to write necessary documents, guide visa preparation, etc.).
– Update and provide study abroad news regarding assigned countries.
– Participate in the company’s training sessions, partners, international education units, or consulate generals.
– Participate in organizing seminars and educational events at the company.
– Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by the line manager
– Competitive basic salary of up to 15,000,000 VND per month;
– Enhancing professional experience in consulting development;
– Various opportunities for career advancement
– Professional sales process, soft skills suitable for the field of sales consulting;
– Attractive monthly and quarterly bonuses; clear career path development;
– Annual leave; health check; company trip.
– Personal laptop and uniform are provided;
– Dynamic; open work environment
– Have opportunities to attend professional sales training;
– Priority is given to candidates with 01-02 years of experience in consulting and applying for study abroad.
– Good communication skills, carefulness
– Dynamic, enthusiastic, proactive at work
– Can work under pressure
– Have at least a Bachelor’s Degree
– Candidates majoring in English or having experience studying abroad are preferred.
4. Work Time and Location
– In shift: 8 AM – 5 PM | 1 PM – 9 PM, 5,5 days and a half per week (weekend included).
53-55 Nguyen Huu Canh, Binh Thanh District, HCMC
How to apply: Please send your application to email: firstname.lastname@example.org