Vacancy: ESL Teacher (Full-time & Part-time)
Dear potential candidates,
As part of our fast development, IvyPrep are seeking motivated, dedicated and passionate native English speaking ESL teachers. We offer candidates either full time or part-time flexible teaching opportunities across our campus locations. Teachers in the early stages of their teaching career will receive professional support and training where necessary from our academic team and senior teachers.
Positions are continuously open, so that you can send your applications to email@example.com.
IvyPrep is one of leading institutions in Vietnam that prides itself on being expertise and dedicated. On the purpose of comprehensive education, we deliver students world-standard academic English courses along with soft-skill training for age 8 – 17. Thanks to our effort and dedication, 100% students have successfully conquered top universities; high schools in the world, especially USA; including Ivy League schools (Harvard, Stanford, etc.) with prestige scholarships.
Current vacancies: ESL Teacher (full-time & part-time)
Nationality: English Speaking Countries
Instructors at the following programs: Public Schools (primary and secondary schools) Children, Teenagers.
– A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Master’s degree is a plus);
– Teaching certification (DELTA / CELTA / TEFL (>120 hours)/ TESOL (>120 hours),
– Excellent teaching demonstration;
– Knowledge and experience of both traditional and innovative teaching methods such as digital and multimedia approaches;
– Familiar with principles of experiential learning;
– Be creative and flexible in teaching approach, with willingness to adapt to different learning styles;
– Willingness to work hard inside and outside the classroom to help students achieve their goals, to collaborate with other teachers, and to support the mission of the school;
– Able to work effectively in cross-cultural settings.
– Work permit and Residence card assistance.
– Competitive salary package: 30-45 million VND/month (full time)
– Regular professional development trainings and workshops.
How to apply:
2. Cover letter
3. A certified copy of Bachelor’s degree
4. A certified copy of teaching certificate (DELTA / CELTA / TEFL (>120 hours)/ TESOL (>120 hours))
5. A reference letter if any
6. A copy of Passport and Visa
7. A copy of Work Permit and Residence Card (if any)
8. A copy of Criminal Record Check (if any)
9. A colored photo (soft copy)
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Positions are continuously open.